How to make hair grow FASTER
A lot of time, your genetics play a really good part. On average, hair grows about half an inch a month. If you follow some tips you make your hair grow really fast.
- The first tip you’re probably not going to like is to get regular trims. Even an inch is good enough. Especially if you want to grow your hair, you’re going to have to make sure its in good condition. Because if your hair has split ends it doesn’t matter how many treatments you use, it will only slow your split ends temporarily and your split ends will keep splitting higher and higher. Nothing can seal them, they have to be trimmed off. Every 6 weeks you should get your hair trimmed.
- Another tip is to do exercise. When you exercise, it means you are improving blood circulation and this means more blood is going to reach your head. Another thing is when you exercise, your body produces endorphins, which lowers your stress levels. When your stress levels are lowered, you have a less chance of hair falling.
- Try to get 8 hours of sleep. If you don’t get enough rest your hormones will go crazy and your hair will fall out.
- Next factor is ‘heat’. Temperature influences hair growth.
- Massage your scalp. By massaging, you allow your hair to absorb nutrients better and allowing it to remove toxins. It also stimulates blood circulation which is good for hair growth.
- Maintain healthy diet! If you go on extreme diets, where you are lacking a lot of nutrients that your body need, what happens is that your hair growth slows down.
- Limit the use of your hair tools. Avoid tight ponytails and rubber bands. Blow dry at a lower temperature.
About The Author
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/fitnessh/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273