Health/Weight Loss Tips for Teenagers
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
- Aim for 8-9 hours of sleep every night to stay healthy and energized.
- Never skip eating a healthy breakfast in the morning.
- Snack on fruits and veggies in between meals.
- Don’t eat too much of one food. Balance is important.
- Walk everywhere you can and always take the stairs.
- Try having tea for a healthy zero-calorie drink.
- When trying to lose weight, set realistic, healthy goals to stay on track.
- Try and limit your time with the computer and tv to 4-5 hours a day.
- Don’t deprive yourself. A treat from time to time isn’t a bad thing.
- There’s such a thing as healthy fats. You can find them in foods like almonds.
- Drink water or tea in the morning. When you wake up, your body is de-hydrated.
- Jump rope! Jumping rope for 3 minutes is equal to jogging for 10 minutes.
- Meditate to get rid off stress and keep your heart healthy.
- Eat smaller meals. Your stomach is only the size of your fist before it expands.
- Include protein and fiber in breakfast to stay fuller.
- Taking a deep breath and sitting up straight will give you an energy boost.
- There should be more fruits and vegetables on your plate than any other food group.
- Avoid eliminating food groups. It’s important for teens to keep a balanced diet.
- Avoid diet sodas. They cause sugar cravings and contain a ton of chemicals.
- Have dairy products and other calcium rich foods to maintain bone health.
- Stop eating an hour before you exercise.
- Eat protein before and after exercise to build muscles.
- Always look at the ingredient list. The less odd sounding ingredients, the better.
About The Author
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/fitnessh/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273