10 easy ways to loose weight!
Here are some easy methods that can help you loose weight. Sometimes its the little changes in your lifestyle that could make all the difference. These tips are not only going to shed away the extra pounds but also lead you to a healthier lifestyle
- Eat until you are 80% full. The more you eat, the more it stretches your stomach and make you eat even more. Eat slowly, this way you’ll find yourself eating a lot less.
- Don’t eat 3 hours before you sleep. During the day, your body is moving so the metabolism is quicker but at night time when you sleep it slows right down, so this means it digests food slower. It is also scientifically proven that people who stay up at night are more prone to weight gain, its probably because they stay up and get hungry. But if they must eat something, then they should have something that is not heavy, have something that is light and easy to digest.
- Drinking a nice, cold water in the morning can actually help you loose weight. When you wake up, your body is dehydrated and can really slow down your metabolism. A glass of water boosts your metabolism and can burn the calories faster. You can also add lemons to your water. Lemons are great for detoxing, they flush the toxins out.
- Eat frequently! (5 small meals a day). When you eat just 1 meal a day, it slows down the metabolism, and when you get to eat you are starved and would eat crazily. Having five small meals a day can actually give you more energy, makes you less hungry, reduces your cravings, controls sugar level and reduces fat storage.
- Ditch fizzy soda drinks! Drink water or green tea. 1 can of coke contains 10 spoonfuls of sugar. Fizzy drinks are addictive but you can wean off them.
- Drink a glass of water 30 minutes before your meal. It reduces your calorie intake.
- Ditch your sides! So, in a restaurant if you ordered a steak or burger or what so ever, but do you really need the chunky garlic fries? or mashed potatoes? Instead pick some veggies or salad for your sides.
- Try to have more colour in your diet and less whites. By colour means, more vegetables and more fruits. By whites mean less pasta, less rice, less potatoes and bread.
- Drink up green tea. Green tea contains anti-oxidants and it really helps to detox your body and lowers cholestrol and boosts metabolism as well.
- Eat more wholefoods (foods in their purest form). Processed foods are more difficult to burn off.
About The Author
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/fitnessh/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273